GTA Memberships are always available. Any new applicants between the 1st of September to December 31st shall be granted membership through the last day of the following calendar year. – Extra Days!
Current Members shall submit renewal applications and annual dues beginning in January. Payment in full must be made prior to the Regular Club Meeting in March or the individual will be dropped from membership.
Meetings are on the second Tuesday of the month and the locations are posted in our calendar
Is your membership information current? You can help us do a better job of keeping in touch with you by making sure the information we have is correct. Please let us know anytime something changes, like your place of employment, e-mail address or phone number.
For special requests and ideas please contact our Vice-President
As a GTA member, you will become part of Georgia’s only all-Triumph car club. Reasons for joining The Georgia Triumph Association (GTA) include:
- Tech sessions both ‘hands-on’ and presentations from Triumph and British car specialists
- Network with other Triumph owners; meet marque specialists and share techniques, resources as well as “war stories”.
- Vehicle consultants, who are knowledgeable about a particular model of Triumph. These individuals are willing to help GTA members with questions concerning that model, whether it be to purchase, maintain, restore, or sell that particular model of Triumph.
- Participate in members-only events and drives.
- Access to The Georgia Trumpet newsletter our online newsletter. (PDF Format)
- Free classified advertising in The Georgia Trumpet.
- Have fun with like-minded Triumph enthusiasts.