Welcome to the Georgia Triumph Association. Our car club was founded in 1974 and currently has over 150 active members. As a member, we invite you to participate in all GTA activities and offerings.
- The GTA focuses on driving our cars by organizing driving events and by participating in other local club’s drives on occasion.
- The GTA raises money for The ALS Foundation of Georgia through it’s Polar Bear Run drive the Saturday after Christmas. Our club also support Shirley’s “Sole” Food in Toccoa GA on our annual Chunky Dunk drive in August of every year.
- The GTA conducts Tech Sessions where we help members tackle repairs while teaching attendees through hands-on participation. Our goal is to keep our cars on the road!
- The GTA’s award winning Trumpet Newsletter is sent to you each month via email with photos, write-ups of our activities, tech tips and interesting facts about our shared hobby.
- The GTA hosts other social events including picnic gatherings, the annual Christmas party, Chili Cook-offs, BBQ Cook-offs, pub nights, the annual dart tournament, and occasional Saturday morning donut runs.
- The GTA hosts monthly meetings in three locations each month.
- Our GTA Atlanta area meetings take place on the third Tuesday of each month beginning at 6.30 PM. Usually 16-18 members are in attendance. Meetings are held at The Crossings Steakhouse, 40S. Peachtree St. Norcross 30071.
- Our GTA Mountain Division, headed up by Lynn Hill meet on the same third Thursday of every month for lunch at Shenanigan’s 87 N. Chestatee St. Dahlonega, GA 30533.
- Our GTA South Side, headed up by our Tom Freeman, meet at Partners Pizza 834 Glynn St. S. # 228 in Fayetteville, GA Tom’s group meets at 7 PM on the first Tuesday of each month.